Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Bubbly to Try Next: Richard Grant Cuvée Rosé Brut
- #TopItOff with Louis Roederer Champagne & the Tablehopper
- The Bubbly Girl Featured in The Quick Sip column
- Five Fabulous New Year’s Eve Cocktails from Pinterest
- Can Sparkling Wine Age? You Bet!
- Cocktails from Chicago: The 13 Degrees at The Gage
- Like I Said … Keep Calm and Drink Champagne
- Drew Barrymore Has a Wine Brand… But Did You Know She’s a Foodie?
- Five Wonderful Organic Champagnes & Sparkling Wines for Earth Day 2013
- Delicious Chocolate & Champagne Candies for Valentine’s Day
Tag Cloudaphrodisiac Bollinger Brachetto bubbly Bubbly Girl cava Champagne chocolate cocktail cocktail recipe Cocktails Domaine Carneros Domaine Chandon Dom Perignon drink gin ginger Iron Horse Italy Maria Hunt Moet Moet & Chandon Obama organic Party Perrier Jouet pinot noir Prosecco raspberry recipe rum San Diego San Francisco sangria Schramsberg Sparkling Wine strawberry Sunset Magazine Taittinger Tequila The Bubbly Bar The Bubbly Girl Valentine's Day White House Wine
Posted on Apr 15, 2009 | 5 Commentsit's a whole new world as we approach Earth Day 2009. I found loads of green bubbly made from sustainable or certified organically grown grapes on wine web sites and even stores like Trader Joe's and Fresh & Easy. Conscientious winemakers, who care about preserving the land and the health of their workers and customers, are making chemical-free wines in the US, France, Spain, South Africa and Italy.